Saturday, August 25, 2012

San Diego Safari Park - the big cats

San Diego Wildlife Park has changed names to "Safari Park", not that this has made it any better or worse in and of itself. It is still a vast, sprawling complex of expensive foodstands and corrals where you can never tell if there ARE or AREN'T animals present, to places with the most majestic or cutest of animals.

I went out there several hours later than I would have, but cashing a check took time, so I don't think I was there till after 12. I didn't last more than 2 hours in the blistering mid-day heat, but I think I got in some ok pics; you be the judge. I need to spread these pics out, so I'll focus on the big cats in this post.

All Safari Park images here.

Awwwwwww.
DSCN2772

"Gaaaaah, I'm dying from the heat..."
DSCN2754

"I'm even too tired to chase down and kill that fat Norwegian guy over there..."
DSCN2765

His Royal Highness dozing off.
DSCN2788

"Hey, pssst... can I eat that fat Norwegian tourist over there? He looks kinda slow."
DSCN2875

"But... he looks so juicy..."
DSCN2876

"Whaaaaat? I can't eat the customers? SINCE WHEN???"
DSCN2880

No comments: