Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Views of the Gorge

As in November last year, I went up to Crown point and even further, and got me some good pics of the wonderful Columbia River Gorge. It is a mighty purdy view in these parts, with trees and flowers and blue waters and and and wheee!

All pics, including the ones from 2011 here.

Me in classic Lewis & Clark pose.
DSCN1216

Siri chose a slightly more modern one.
DSCN1218

The valley below.
DSCN1213

View towards Portland.
DSCN1220

The sun was shining on the fields on the Washington side.
DSCN1222

The clouds were ridiculously pretty.
DSCN1207

I've written before about my desire to build little, red cabins everywhere. For the record, let me state that iffin I can't build 'em, I'd be more than happy to accept existing buildings, like this one, instead.
DSCN1225

No comments: