Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pike's Market

Siri and I started Friday by driving out to an outlet place north of Seattle, where she bought enough cheap stuff to finance the whole trip (this is the logic by which women will buy ANYTHING). I also bought stuff; they had a Wilsons there, and I got me a heavily discounted dark brown leather coat and a black leather hat. Pics will follow.

We then drove in to Seattle proper and parked in a garage right by Pike's Market, which is sort of the main attraction downtown. Well, along with the space needle. We walked around for an hour or two and I actually found some interesting stuff there to buy. In fact, I was reaching the point where I was asking Siri to take me out of there before I bought something again.

All pics here.

The main entrance.
DSCN1421

Yours truly.
DSCN1412

They have everything here.
DSCN1416

At this shop I bought a notebook in buffalo leather.
DSCN1417

This guy was at least honest. He was raving around with a cardboard where it said "need money for weed".
DSCN1422

No comments: